View Single Post
Old 10-23-2006, 01:07 AM
Hummer Guru

The Green Lantern is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BRING BACK THE GREEN LANTERN

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenP
TOBAL There Oughta Be A Law. TOBG This Oughta Be Good. TOY Thinking Of You. TPTB The Powers That Be TRDMC Tears Running Down My Cheeks. TSR Totally Stupid Rules. TTBOMK To The Best Of My Knowledge TTFN Ta Ta For Now TTKSF Trying To Keep a Straight Face TTUL Talk To You Later TTYAWFN Talk To You A While From Now. TTYL Talk To You Later TTYT Talk To You Tomorrow. TYCLO Turn Your CAPS LOCK Off (Stop Shouting) TYVM Thank You Very Much UOK Are You OK? WAEF When All Else Fails WB Welcome Back WDYMBT What Do You Mean By That?. WDYT What Do You Think? WE Whatever WIBAMU Well, I'll Be A Monkey's Uncle WIBNI Wouldn?t It Be Nice If WMMOWS Wash My Mouth Out With Soap WNOHGB Where No One Has Gone Before WOA Work Of Art WOTAM Waste Of Time And Money WRT With Regard To, or With Respect To WT Without Thinking WTB Want To Buy WTF What The F***? WTG Way To Go! WTGP Want To Go Private? WTH What the hell? WTTM Without Thinking Too Much. WYGISWYPF What You Get Is What You Pay For XOXOXO Kisses and hugs YABA Yet Another Bloody Acronym YAOTM Yet Another Off-Topic Message YAUN Yet Another Unix Nerd YGLT You're Gonna Love This YGTI You Get The Idea? YGWYPF You Get What You Pay For YIU Yes, I Understand YIWGP Yes, I Will Go Private YKYARW You Know You're A Redneck When YMMV Your Mileage May Vary (or your experience could be different) Mrs. = Mrs. sippi Only 10k characters allowed per post. There will be a test later. Now FOAD!!!

No wonder he got 29,000 + posts so quick.....padder!