View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008, 06:32 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Are the Alphas worlds better than an '04?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgharkness020147
As great of a truck as it is, I'm not a huge fan of the Alpha. Too many owners have had alot of problems, with that being said others have had great luck. But, with the redesigned drive line there are going to be bugs. I dont know whether or not HUMMER is going to sort through those problems and redesign the parts. IMO, its not really worth their wild to R&D new parts for a truck that is no longer made. So on that level I would be concerned, FYI extended warranties are no longer available for the H1.

I dont have alot to say about the 04, there isn't much too say. The 04 is a great truck, the only thing that keeps it from going the whole 10 yard is not having the power of the Alpha, other then that its cats ass. But, for mainly highway miles the Alpha would be a better choice, if you can stomach the extra 40K. Along with thousands of dollars in repairs after warranty is up.

The only Apha owner I respect is a woman(And H2Rocks has a lot of wheelin hours to her name). The rest are wannabe James Bond newbies who think they'll get wheelin creds. NOT!

My Video Collectionez