View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 09:30 PM
Hummer Authority

Viet Nam Vette is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: TONIGHT, THEY BROKE IN MY SWEEET H3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rck0025
I have to agree and that's what I did after they broke into mine. Although I went a little over zealous with the add-ons : I even bought the back up/self powered siren in case they cut the car battery. However you should be able to find the base SST with remote start for around 450 - 500 installed. I have the Clifford model and cannot tell the difference between viper/python,etc.

Then again, I've been hoping for someone to break into the hummer so I
can catch'em now.

I had them add a Mercury switch on the hood... When they raise it after releasing the secondary grill latch it sets off the alarm. At that point it's to late the SST signal has already been sent to me before they cut the battery cable.

Aslo take it back and have them add the auto leveling tilt switch (Viper Option) sets itself for level even if you park on a hill. If they lift your tire 1/8 '' or less it set's off the alarm. Beats coming out and finding your 3 on cinder blocks with no tires.

Also McGaurd Makes Wheel Lug Keyed locks to prevent tire theift. This will stop the amature..at least...slow them down. The pro...???

Lets face it even with alarms your gonna get damage and or if they really want your 3 ...alarm or not ...it's gone. Next Step LoJack 90 % recovery rate in the Northeast USA. Can't speak for the Mid west..At least being notified your under attack lets you get there with your shot gun out and cocked.

Last edited by Viet Nam Vette : 10-13-2008 at 09:35 PM.