View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 04:19 AM
Hummer Veteran

cdmintmi is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: FRONT DIFF. LEAK HELP!!!

K thanks guys. Hey i got another one. What are we hummer owners to do when we have a problem now that GM is no longer Hummer and most dealers (atleast in my area) are taking the Hummer signs down? I took mine to a GM dealer last year for an oil change but they said they didnt now anything about the 3 and had never done anything to one, so I left and did it myself. They also said there was an extra $45 charge to remove skidplates ontop of regular oil change price!!! Wont go back there again, but really if we have a problem are we just going to have to make the trip to the closets one? For me its about 2hrs and over 120 miles, Indendence Hummer in Charlotte. Anyone ever use them, they seem to be about the biggest one around here?
But thats not always a good thing!?! Anyone know how much the service manuals are going for now a days/ and how good they are?
06 H3, Boulder Grey (somtimes/mostly just mud, color of mud varies), Leveling Kit, 35" Toyo Open Country M/T's, Westin chrome nerf bar, chrome brush guard, Chrome kit, chrome roof bars, navigation, XM,
brush gaurd lights. Want: 4" or 6" lift, rock rails to replace the steps, roof rack w/lights, want a rack above the spare on rear door, custom seat covers...should be done then but I doubt it