View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 12:31 PM

jsbihn is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Harbor freight electric impact gun video

I will agree with Miami here.
Quality and pride in workmanship are all a dwindling concept when it comes to the competition of lower prices and mass marketing of the large "box" stores.

Basically stating that most things nowadays do not mean quality when you pay more. Just because it is more doesnt mean it is better, half the time you are just paying for a name. And sadly in a country that was growing, producing, and strong economically a few decades ago, if you try to find American made nowadays you in for one heck of a hunt (Thanks to Clinton and NAFTA, in case the masses forgot, which sent millions of jobs out of this country and closed down millions of middle and small businesses in the US of A). And in the wake of all that, to compensate we sold off America and the tax rights to foreign companies so we could build their products. Its comical, you want an American made car nowadays - you need to buy a Toyota, Nissan or Hyundai. '
I think we need to get back to a time where Americans produced, and Made In America stood for something (remember those pride campaigns in the 70s and early 80s?).

But People want lower cost nowadays with a hope for better made.
And if it isnt.... well they just take it back and exchange it out with the hope they will get a better one this time.

Anyways..... back to the point.....

I used to be a skeptic when it came to Harbor Freight until they opened a store near me, and starting off slowly I realized they were actually as good as or better then other brands.