Thread: On-Star trouble
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 06:33 PM
Hummer Guru

jmsspratlin is on a distinguished road
Default Re: On-Star trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss Hoss
If you dont see them in fwb come on down to Destin...they are everywhere! Most of them will never be wheeled and are blinged up(not that there is a problem with that as long as the truck remains functional--just have a look at my rig and youll see i dont have a problem with bling). Especially now with all the tourist in town i see one every other car it seems like. The kids play hummer no hit back instead of punch buggy no punch back so i get an instant alarm everytime there is a hummer around. We have several h1s running around as well.

GMPP is general motors protection plan--it is the gm extended warranty. I just rolled over 36k(05 warranty is only 36k) when we got back from Tellico so i was on my gmpp and Preston Hood serviced my truck no problem.

I'll be sure to include that expense in the upcoming month's bills. I only have 19K on it now. I mostly drive it to work and back (Eglin AFB ) which is only about 6 miles. We also take it to the Destin Commons and Silver Sands Outlet, being that my wife loves to shop and the BMW won't hold a weekends spoils. Thanks, maybe I'll see you around. Thanks bro.....Jamie