View Single Post
Old 06-08-2008, 12:28 AM
Hummer Expert

MDimitri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: L.A. Times story today re: Hummer fate ....

Okay, so what... and who is Dan Neil?? Dosen't matter, couldn't care less! Going "GREEN" in such a blind rapid stupid rate is going to go down as the biggest single facist sponsered mistake mankind will make this century. Why you ask?? Simple, Biggest talk was Ethenol fuel the last several years, where is it now? what did it cause? crop shortages, lower production of seed crops and lead to widespread food shortages...Brilliant ya dumbass enviro morons!! E85 costs too much to produce, the farmers got barely anything for the planting of corn and sugar to be used for E85, so now they have switched over to grow crops for food where the money is at, and is by far, a more stable market. Our winters will be getting colder and more snow will be falling over the next 15+ years than it has been in the past, our climate is getting colder not warmer!!! Good luck to all the motorists that purchase tiny fuel efficiant vehicles, try pulling your holiday trailer and quads with that. So for the area's of the country where snow is a problem for at least 7 months of the year the Hummer is the most ideal vehicle for this climate, where it is sunny and hot it the owners there deserve just as much of a right to drive their rigs anywhere they well please without being ridiculed and intimidated. I use to help out motorists on the highways up here by pulling out their vehcles from snow laden ditches and icy roadways, and no, it did not make any difference what vehicle they were driving, but when one of our fellow H2 owners got stranded on Deerfoot trial in the summer of last year and not one motorist, not even another 4X4 stopped to help her out! But passing motorists did make an effort to slow down and swear at her, spit at her, throw things at her and generally made her life a living nigtmare for 2 hours while she waited for help! Why? just because she owned a H2. I bet over this last winter I must have helped out at least 20+ drivers, and as I previously mentioned it didn't matter what type of vehicle they drove. As of today I won't be doing that anymore, I'm sick of these constant attacks on Hummer owners, and their spouses. Sorry for the rant folks, but enough is enough!