View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 01:52 AM
Banned

tower is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Group of *******ers Destroys Alpine Meadow???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptain Crunch
Real Nice. Nice try, I started that place. I have been there since the beginning. When Co-Pilot, Dirtyfun and Dennis wouldn't tolerate my juvenille BS attacks and leave me alone here. I went to Hummer X.

I am not ashamed of my costumes or the little boy fantasy in which I live hence my avatar. I knew that you people would bring that up. A real man is not afraid to wear tights. I'll bet wearing tights is the bravest thing you've ever done. Much more courageous than admitting you fukked up, huh? It is the way of many brave men before us. Grow up. Right, WE need to grow up.
I remember this guy from a long time ago. It's not his fault:

Bondage
=Brain Damage=Cryptain Cuhnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbysh1
Ther'es nothing wrong with my hairline, you ****ers!

There's nothing to own up to either.

We went out on a ******* Club event and Hollie and I decided to blaze a new trial for everyone to follow. She makes it sound so heroic! No one said we couldn't do it It's your responsibility to know what the fukk you're doing when you take a motorized vehicle off road or into the wilderness, you buffoon! and they all thought is was pretty cool.

Just like Bondage I blaze my own trials. So what! It's a god dammed field of nothing! And you are a god damned idiot because:

Bondage is a leader at ******* and I follow his examples.

Now you go **** yourselfs.

BTW, CC, there is no "e" in ridiculous even if you post it twice.

Last edited by tower : 09-20-2007 at 02:01 AM.