View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 02:45 AM
Hummer Professional

Hucky is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Group of *******ers Destroys Alpine Meadow???

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbysh1
Do you not get it ****er? Hollie and I made a new trail for our club members to enjoy. There's nothing to reimburse them for.

It was a ****ing field full of weeds and crap. I don't know why it's supposededly "protected". Whatever the hell that means.

We just made a new trial.

You have an H1 but you have no common sense
If the land is protected, what gives you the right to invade?
Did the sign say: If you drive an H1 this does not apply to you?

It is protected land......... Why cant you just follow the Rules?
Because of small minded people like you, the rules will change for all of us, because of small minded simpletons like yourself, Laws are made, laws that most of us wouldnt break without there being a law in the first place.

Did you ever wonder why people, tree hugging or not, hate people that drive Hummers? Of course not because you believe because you have a H1 that you are above everybody else and they can all kiss your butt.

There are alot of people that live in this world that dont drive H1s-H2s-H3s and have a very large portfolios and they also live within societies laws and rules.

You are a Mental Giant

Your probably one of those real jerk off neighbors that allow your dogs to poop on others lawns and say to yourself, whats the big deal, just pick it up.
You are why society is going down hill, In case you are too thick to understand what all these words mean.

"Your Attitude is Terrible"

look at me, look at me, hooray for me, **** you, hooray for me, look at me

Take your precious H1 away and your just another deflated human being.