View Single Post
Old 09-02-2003, 12:39 PM

BillyRoyBob is off the scale

I just wanna say a couple things... first off, the H2 is a bichin lookin ride. But... as for the H1, the similaritys stop at the "H" denoting hummer. I was in Bosnia, and every H1 I saw was broken. The American 3 star general didnt even trust them, and such mostly rode in a Burban, or a Land Cruiser. And for the record, most "utility vehicles" were Toyota Hilux crew cabs with solid axles and cable lockers front and rear, and diesel. I guess I am one of them folks that would like to go wheelin with an H2, I would take my Fj-55 with you any day of the week. And finally, you think the Hummer is so much better, but the magazines that did comparisons... and yes they compared an H1, Discovery, Wrangler, and Tacoma.. Well the Tacoma came first, and the hummer came last, if you dont believe me then use your little web browser to search for fourwheeler.com for the article i speak of. they summed it up best. "The stocker with the locker came first because it was the only one that could pass for a real 4x4 in anything but a mall parking lot" So Think what you want, but I prefer to rely on the cold hard facts, not the propoganda that I read at the chevy dealership. Cause you know there gonna tell you the truth!

Were bigger and were on top, if this was prison you'de be our bitch!