View Single Post
Old 09-02-2003, 02:17 PM

SJ is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DRTYFN:
... All of our vehicles(Hummer, Yodas, Jeeps, ect) have their strengths & weaknesses. How would you like it if the guys that are hardcore quad riders came to your site and started ****-talking you because they say you can't go where they go? Or people with regular cars wondering what's the matter with you for driving such an "outlandish tinker toy" on the road?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

DRTYFN:

You ask questions that would require these guys to stop and think. Therein lies the problem. They know Toyota Good - American brand bad. That's what they compute after a few Neurons fire. Let them be happy with their Tokyo products and feel good about it. I don't bash Japanese stuff because I respect our wonderful free-market form of Capitalism.

The truth is that I wouldn't drive a Toyota if some one gave me one for free. I simply cannot drive one with a clear conscience knowing that America makes perfectly fine products.
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/smiley...miley-9839.png