View Single Post
Old 08-22-2006, 09:26 PM
Banned

Nav4-NEOCON1 is off the scale
Default Re: Moab Pics - Summer 2006

Great vids! Thanks a bunch Bebes for setting that song up to Lions Back, it was great and you're the BEST!

Well, I'm not quite caught up at work yet, I need a few more days. lol No one did a thing while I was gone. But I don't care, Moab was sooooo worth it. We had a blast. The people were cool, the houses rad, and the weather hot. It was nice seeing everybody again and meeting the Bullies and parents.

Thanks crew for making this trip alot of fun for the whole group. No one got seriously hurt and no rides ended up in the shop till Babhumv got back here to town. All in all a great time. Those of you who missed it, if you can, you gotta join us next time.

OH MY HECK! LMAO !!!!! Rox, did you finally show lil Johny that we really do drive a H3 and we're really not the Jeep People? Hey, tell my girl Em that I did my nails in camo. She'll crack up. Maybe I'll do hers like mine next time.

Anyone notice what's different about Neo's screen info? We're STILL waiting to hear. Nothing goes fast in Moab.........

Last edited by Nav4-NEOCON1 : 08-22-2006 at 09:30 PM.