View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 06:50 PM
Hummer Veteran

RippSpeed is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Ultimate iPod adaptor and 10Min install

FYI
to those people that doesnt know how to change your preset buttons on your navi to SEL SRC = 1 , HELP = 2, Prev Menu =3, Next Menu = 4, Select = 5 and Menu = 6 ... This is how you do it, select and press preset #2 and go press number #2 preset until SEL SRC is showing and its on CH1 ... Hold preset # 1 on your Navi until the name on your preset # 1 is changed to SEL SRC ... You do this will all the other buttons just remember to press the preset button number # 2 to find the name and channel ... Good luck

But as for the warning lights on and off issue... I found that the ipod interface is interferring with me being able to program my factory ecu with my hypertech programmer. And it throws codes U1000 and U0107 ... And because of it throwing these codes I cant re-program my factory ecu back to stock. So what I have to do is unplug the ipod interface and then re-plug in the factory xm plug to re-tune my ecu with the programmer. After I'mone reprogramming I re-install the ipod and re-install the glove box...

Its a pain in the butt to do that every time but I'm still under warranty and I have to return my tuning to stock everytime I go to the deal for service...