Thread: Rims
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 10:03 AM
Hummer Veteran

EuroHummer is on a distinguished road
Default Black Rims on Hummer

Now we all know that the All Blacks are a bad ass rugby team...even if they cant seem to win the Rugby World Cup...lets see in 2011...

Anyway, I searched for months for the right wheels to suit my pewter H2. I was torn between chrome and black, or a combo.

Now, if someone calls my H2 lame, so be it. Then lets take a ride.....408 CI with all forged racing components. They only thing stock is the block and the oilpan. It will be all put togeather in a few weeks (waiting on an LSXRT 102mm Intake and fuel rails) and I will post pics of the finished product.

I picked out the Jesse James Black Widows over the Widows. They both looked great to me, but I had to make the tough decision.

I think they have the combo of black and chrome that will stand out on a pewter and black hummer.[ATTACH]Name:  widow.jpg
Views: 1086
Size:  41.6 KB[/ATTACH]
Attached Images

2003 H2, 408 CI, K1 Forged 4" stroke crank, K1 6.125" forged rods, Wiseco X-Series 0.30 forged pistons, Schneider cam, FAST 102mm LSXRT, precision flow injectors, Comp Pro Magnum rockers, SA Gear DR timing set, ARP main studs, 90mm ETC TB, Airaid MIT, MSD Coils/wires, Dynatech Headers/high flow cats, Magnaflow, Jessie James Black Widows 20x9, Nitto Dune Grapplers 37", Fabtech 6" lift, CK Performance XHD 4l70e and 4.56 Gears