View Single Post
Old 07-24-2003, 08:12 PM
Hummer Guru

Adam in CO is an unknown quantity at this point

I wrote this letter earlier this month and thought you all should read it.

Jerry Colton
Al Serra Hummer
1570 Auto Mall Loop
Colorado Springs, CO 80902

Dear Jerry,

I am writing this letter you to try and describe to you what an amazing team of employees you have at Al Serra Hummer. Regardless of the fact that I did not purchase my H2 from Al Serra Hummer (a mistake I regret, and will not make again, by the way), I am treated better than family at your establishment.

I cannot begin to describe to you the great lengths that Mike, Dewayne and Mark have gone to, in order to accommodate a very particular and demanding customer. From the smallest gesture, like Dewayne arranging for a rental car to merely run a few errands, to the biggest ones, like Mark allowing me to watch and learn from him about my own Hummer for nearly a whole day. And then there’s Mike, who gave me his own vehicle to take home for a night, and then another. I won’t even get into the picking up of my vehicle, the dropping off of the same vehicle, getting immediately needed parts without hassle, and the list goes on.

I have regaled friends, family, the national H2 club, the Colorado Hummer Club, and many others with the tales of the amazing things that Al Serra Hummer has done for me, and they are all astounded. I have turned at least two other Colorado H2 owners to Al Serra (and only Al Serra) for service, despite the location of their purchase because of these wonderful, almost fairy-tale-like stories. I have reinforced the feelings that H1 owners have about your level of service. And all agree that nowhere, ever has a dealership ascended to the level that Al Serra Hummer, Mike Parker, Dewayne Gosvenor and Mark Vargas, have shown me.

Rest assured, that continued service like this will result in a life-long customer. Thanks again to Mike, Dewayne and Mark for everything they have done, and will certainly continue to do in the future.

Sincerely,

Adam P. Smith
Mortgage Broker
Mortgage Pros, Inc. of Denver

Cc: Mike Parker
Dewayne Gosvenor
Mark Vargas

aps101374@yahoo.com
Mortgage Pros, Inc.
303-407-2405