View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 02:00 AM
Hummer Authority

westhillsat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Has anyone else had to have the entire head replaced? I smell recall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HummBebe
You had to wait 2 weeks for parts? WTH???

Yep, the way the service advisor was talking - I'm surprised they came this fast.

Called Hummer this afternoon and told them I wanted the 84 month/100,000k warranty, she is researching and will call me
Thursday night.

She could see in the system that I had the other H3 before, hopefully that may work in my favor that I have had two now. She was like which one do you have now?

My backup plan if they give me flack is that the manager that I dealt with on both sales said that the guy that bought my base model traded it in and another guy wants to buy it, but wants to contact me about when I had it. If they give me flack, I'll tell Hummer I'll give them a bad rep to the guy that wants to buy my old one, plus there is a lady that is talking to me about a new one she wants to buy - I'll say I will cost you two sales immediately gimme my extension!!!

p.s. I got a Buick Lucerne as a loaner, can I even go through a mud puddle with that?

Last edited by westhillsat : 05-31-2007 at 02:02 AM.