View Single Post
Old 08-01-2006, 10:06 PM
Hummer Veteran

cestwick is off the scale
Default Re: Front leveling = Rear sagging???

Quote:
Originally Posted by evldave
Looks great! A couple questions:

When you installed the space (for the frame mount), did you put a bushing in there? Does it squeek? I used a metal spacer in between shock bolthead and the washer for the bushing. no noise or squeek. As I stated this is temp till new shocks get here, I just didn't want the rough ride from shocks "topping out".

Any flexing on the upside. What I mean is when you move the tires up, how do the springs flex up? It looks like the shackle angle might prevent upward travel (because it can't flex inward towards the axle). I'd be curious to see how it ends up working. With shackles installed I still have full flex. The tire will stuff all the way till axle is on bump stop.

Oh yeah, this is some good stuff. Take pics of it offroad. Sell a set to Bebe before next weekend and let her try them out at Moab!!!!!!!!!

I took some pics flexed but will have to wait till after work.
'06 H3 Shadow Green, Adventure, 6 disk Monsoon, SMA brush guard w/PIAA lights, Rocky Road extreme rocker protection, roof lights(off road), lower grill lights(off road), Helo Maxx8 Black Wheels, 35" Cooper STT, Garmin I-Que M4 to get home.