I have many tech questions for the people that have done some performance modifications:
1) From reading the forum, it seems that so far the best intake mod is to just use the K&N filter that is made for the Colorado E-0773 and the stock air box. Is this true?
2) Has anyone bypassed the resonator in the intake and saw a power increase?
3) Has anyone ported the throttle body/bypassed the coolant and saw a power increase?
4) Does the aftermarket exhaust really make 12 HP as advertised?
5) Has anyone ported the MAF sensor and saw a power increase?