View Single Post
Old 07-21-2005, 05:50 PM
Hummer Guru

BlueTJCO has a little shameless behaviour in the past

thats why I post the stuff I find on that site related to H2's over here.....I dont like the attitude that I hear when I'm in a group of people wheeling and the H2 talk comes up. I can not tell you the amount of nonsense I've heard, and tried to correct, only to have people of all sorts tell me I'm full of **** and the H2 is a grocery getter.......I hear it from the grocery store, to the trails, to people I work with (that dont even own SUV's) yada yada yada..... I dont "troll" and to be honest with you I dont care to know what the web definition of trolling is. I do know, that I enjoy this board, I enjoy wheeling with people from this board, and when I see nonsense getting spit out about your H2's on my JEEP sites I like to get you all involved to put in your 2 cents. DRTYFN and a few other really have some good information that a lot of people dont know about. It's nice as a jeeper and compadre of H2 owners to read the correct information and be able to pass that on, not the BS........