Thread: RUBICON
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2003, 09:39 PM
Hummer Authority

Steve R is off the scale

.....and so, once again...peace and harmony prevails over the H2 forum

I saw a pic of Loppy over on their forum...and I just knew he'd help orchestrate some peace and mellowness in his own Jerry Garcia-ish sort of way. They say you can't judge a book by the cover....but that guy just transcends harmony and eminates a radiant aura...THAT or he just has gas. Hats off to ya bro!

I thoroughly intend on taking you guys up on your offer to escourt us through some of that beautiful area. We've got ourselves a swell club of adventurers eager to explore....I couldn't think of better guides/co-pilots!

Here's my challenge to you: get our wide-ass, limited articulating, low-clearance, 3-ton+ vehicles through what you consider some of your finest trails......without damage! There's your challenge...let's see which one of you RPSer's can get these pigs to dance! Since we're coming from hundreds of miles away...we really can't risk tearing things apart..so a scenic tour with some fun obstacles would be delightful.

I'd also love to see you guys tackling the nastiest of the nasty...and by that I don't mean having to pay to fill our gas tanks I'm talking about finding some nasty areas on the con and getting some kind video shots!

I'd kill for an opporutnity to drive some of those rigs too.