View Single Post
Old 05-02-2007, 12:21 AM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: H2 or H3 sponsorship availabilities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03H3
Zeero,

Take it easy. If you really are what you've suggested, you have no worries. I personally believe that your enterprise is probably significantly smaller than the way you talk about it, but that's only minor B.S., not really the "run you out of here on a rope" B.S..

As far as your expedition goes - Shoot for the moon, man! You Miss every shot you don't take, and all that.

I guess I noticed you because your first thread started with demands and off the cuff insults towards chrome on Hummers. (There are quite a few that have some) You might not like the look, but you insulted those that do (including me), with each of your first posts.

I am finished "picking on you" except to say think man. Consider that we receive plenty of trolls here, generally from Jeep types or far left greenies, then you come in like you did ( from a KJ site and driving two Jeeps and representing WWF). Read, search, learn, introduce yourself, then ask questions (respectfully, like all newbs). There are many helpful and knowledgeable people here that will try to help. Many might be impressed with your endeavor.

I am damn new here too. Good thing for you, because my game is very weak compared to many of the veterans around here. If they get pissed at ya, some of them can be ruthless.

And he's a SL,UT