View Single Post
Old 09-02-2003, 01:55 AM

DesertTRD is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spiffy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Alec W:
Yet another pathetic troll with nothing better to do. Just ignore him and he will go somewhere else to play in a few days.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think they are jealous they can’t afford the H2. The H2 is the finest production off road vehicle made. I’d like to see a Toy like the Tacoma, or a jeep follow the H2 off road. The H2 would win hands down. Maybe we can find some Jeeps, and Toys to have H2 vs the posers Toyota Trucks. I bet the H2 would put to shame the SAS Tacoma’s. Why put a Total Chaos, or Camburg kit on a Tacoma when you can buy the H2. Those desert posers would be pissed to see a H2 blow buy them thought the whoops<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You think im jelous cause I dont have a pile H2? All you have is a over glorified grocery getter, and your whole thing about an H2 blowing threw the whoops, bring it, im in socal we can meet in Lucerne or Barstow or even Ocotillo if your down south... Your H2 cant even handle a parking lot curb let alone a line of whoops...