View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 09:48 PM
Hummer Professional

s_c5519 is on a distinguished road
Default 2008 Black on Black, 37" Toyo & Venetti 24" Wheels

I just picked this up last week. Thought I'd share and get some opinions too...

I originally bought it because of the low mileage (15k). At first I really didn't like the rims, they reminded my wife and I of an old wagon wheel from the early days... He told me over the phone the tires and rims were worth $15k. I didn't believe it until I looked them up and seems like they might be...

Anyway, they look much better and meatier looking in person and are starting to grow on me. They are Venetti 24" wheels with Toyo 37x13.50r24LT. I personally wouldnt of chose them if I had to from scratch, but since they came on the truck and I didnt really pay any extra for them, that's fine...

It also has a really beautiful suede head liner, that supposedly cost $7k to do. Its hard to capture on camera though,... I'll try again later...

I always chromed out my past H'2s and I now realize that I like a more blackened look. I don't like all black, just yet anyway, still like a bit of chrome here and there... So the only thing I am gonna do at this point is just put on some roof racks that I painted bedliner black. I don't know why he just had the roof handles on there by themselves, look a bit out of place I think...

I think all in all though he did a really nice job on it, not too overdone...