View Single Post
Old 02-21-2006, 01:52 AM
Hummer Guru

RIC-H0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by CunningLinguist:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PhilD:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CunningLinguist:
What locking diffs did the H1s have? Standard of aftermarket air/e-lockers?
A couple unlocked (BTM), one with aftermarket lockers and one with factory lockers, maybe other variations too. Lockers weren't the problem, ground clearance was, the 1's didn't have enough breakover.

Without seeing it for yourself, you really can't say that

I have no doubt that a H1 could make it, but it would have to be on exactly the right line, etc, etc, which is difficult as you slide around a lot on that obstacle.

Only one H2 ever made it up, modifed Jeeps did it all the time.

It is all kind of moot anyway, as that particular obstacle is no longer accessible, so I doubt we'll ever see a H1 make it up now </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have 42" tires and a front locker, rear locker and longitudal locker. Of course the right line is the key. Isnt that the case with most obstacles?

To Alec W and RicH2...

I wasnt the one that spouted out. Spouting out was the moment you called me a webwheeler. So presumtious when you dont even know who the hell i am. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I call a "spouter" when I see one!
For someone to say an H1 will smoke the H2 without even being there, is someone talking out of their cornhole!
Both of the vehicles have their downfalls. Clearance is the H1's, and front lockers are needed in the H2 and I'm sure the list can go on and on!
You are right in saying I don't know who you are...But until I do...you're a WEBWHEELER!

HA!

Ric-H0