Thread: FJ in action
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2006, 03:29 AM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: FJ in action

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTHVLY
If I were an H3 owner I would be pissed to that there is so much off-road aftermarket support for the FJ after only 3 months and next to nothing for the H3 after over a year, but just keep telling yourself "the H3 dousn't need it because it's like nothing else."

You sure must think we spend half the time worrying about the FJ that you spend worrying about the H3. Is it cool there is so much after market available for the FJ already, yes. Am I piss? PLEASE, not a chance. Maybe a little jealous of the aftermarket but pissed, hell no. Would I like to see more aftermarket for the H3 than there is, you bet, but even if you couldn't even get better tires for it I wouldn't trade my H3 for an FJ, period. I have to laugh whenever one of you cry babies goes on and on about how your vehicle of choice is better that you all have to bring of the market line "Like Nothing Else". Are you all such idiot that you think Hummer owners are running around town saying this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTHVLY

No mater how you try to justify it,/\This will never be as capable as this\/ for the same price no less.

Funny how that in your blind race to prove the FJ is better, you have to compare a base or lux model with chrome options and no off road package to a very obviously modified FJ. So in other words you are admitting that you have to mod an FJ to compete against an H3 that doesn't even have a locker. I would put a stock or similarly modified H3 against an FJ of the same any day. I also like how you, just like every jealous Hummer troll had to throw in the price difference. So we paid a little extra for something that wasn't ugly, I'm fine with that.

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights

Last edited by HummerNewbie : 06-28-2006 at 03:33 AM.