View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 11:20 PM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by H1Hummer Owner:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LAWDOG:
Hey ken, what the f@#k is your problem,,I came to this Board for freedom of speach and to give my comments on both vehicles why you crying?

It's clear some H2 and H3 owners get pushed out of joint. We have this guy calling you a dumbass, we have army boy Mr. I claiming the only way to really go wheeling is with bullets flying over your head.

I have a real Hummer. I personally wouldn't own a watered down version.

I'll take my extra clearance, steeper attack angle, wider stance, electric front window defogger, CTIS Air inflation system, higher water forging clearance and on and on...and actually go somewhere....

bullets not included. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey!!! They did take the H3's on the Rubicon, in fact I posted a link a while back.

But you are correct, there is a very good chance that it would not make it all the way thru. Since you are a Local like me....why don't we try it in my truck??? I would love to be the first H3 to COMPLETE the Rubicon.

I also now that there are parts of the trail that an H1 could not do. The sluices are very narrow. But an H3 might be able to do it!

Crazy Chick? Mehhhbe Adrenaline junkie? Absolutely.