Thread: Isuzu VehiCROSS
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 05:38 PM
Hummer Authority

HummerHippy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Isuzu VehiCROSS

I heard some good things about their 4wd ability. But dont know how it stacks up against the hummer. I'm guessing hummer beats it everytime. I looked at these a bit a few years ago. THey only made 'em 3 years. Parts and service might get a little harder to find as the years go by. I think the ability to see out the rear view mirror might be worse than the H3. Not much room in them. I think basically a 2 seater. I like the look. But its starting to be a 6-7-8 year old truck. And something in my mind is telling me to buy a later one like the 2001. Perhaps some issue (electric? sorry cant remember), was addressed and fixed in the later model. Do a lot of google searches. Theres info out there.

Gone: 2006 Red H3, Aventure Pkg, 5 Speed, Monsoon, Brush Guard, Rubber Foor mats, Trailer package, Chrome Fuel door, Engine Block Heater.

"You?re making the choices about whether you want to drive a little extra more or not drive extra more."
29-Jul-2008