View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 07:13 AM
Hummer Novice

mralexx is on a distinguished road
Default Re: LIFTED HUMMERS THREAD!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humdingah
Did you have any issues with the install? How did you find Bulletproof's customer service if you needed to get in touch with them? Did the lift kit include everything you needed for the install? What size tires and any other pictures of the finished lift?

Thanks in advance,

Dan

Install was straight forward, no welding no cuts. Had to grind a flap on the front end no big deal. CS was good, I had a problem with a bad tie rod. The threads got powder coated and stripped during the install. Brian fabricated and sent me another within 48hours. Most complete straight forward kit I have seen. Only thing I needed were stock coils for the rear to convert, I had the garbage air ride. Life time warranty on all Bulletproof parts regardless of abuse. Going to throw a 12 on my Silverado HD here in a few months. I'm running 40 interco m16 on 24 inch BMF. I drive this everyday and I could not imagine going bigger on tires. Im waiting on a photoshoot, haven't had the time. Glad I went with the 12 on 40s, it is perfect would not want it any other way.

Mralexx @ Instagram
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=727681840