View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 09:02 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale
Default Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Bundled Up in the Big Apple

What has this got to do with what wpage asked? Most of us could care less about Sarah Jessica Parker and S in the C. Stay with the thread or start a new one. Being a newbie, if you are, does not cover for an excuse. Get with the program.

Yes also I would like to know any up to date news on John lately?

TAZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikegoodboy2009
Braving the cold winter weather, Sarah Jessica Parker was spotted out in New York City earlier today (February 6). Dressed for the chilliness, the actress bundled up to stay warm in a knitted hat, navy blue parka, jeans, and some cozy UGG boots as she exited her Big Apple abode.In related news, New Line Cinema spokeswoman, Candice McDonough, has confirmed that SJP?s ?Sex and the City? will have a sequel ?C due out in summer 2010. The movie will again include her three co-stars, Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis and Cynthia Nixon, along with writer-director Michael Patrick King.Talking about the movie, King is keeping fans guessing, stating, ?I?m very excited to work with these amazing actresses again and would love to give everyone more information about this sequel..but I?m busy with my ?Sex? life.?I love uggs .
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges