View Single Post
Old 02-11-2003, 01:20 AM

HeeHaw is off the scale

JMoore, you're right, but there is a very glaring difference in some of the posts you are referring to. You can go back though all the posts here and see that WE do not bash anyone, unlike the trolls! No Need.

I have owned a Rover, Jeep, H2, Tahoe, raised 4x4 and I have nothing bad to say about anyone of them. I don't feel the need to bash other vehicles to make myself feel good about my $60,000.00 purchase. I am not uptight, used to be, but no more. All of these vehicles are great for their entended purpose.

There will always be a debate about what is the best 4x4 out there and most of it will remain unsolved. The current climate around most of these BB's is to be nice to others when it comes to all the vehicle talk, EXCEPT when it comes to the H2. Then folks get a little nasty. I have seen this on other boards. Not sure why, but some folks I have talked to appear jealous, others seem mad at my spending of MY money. Not sure what gives, but it is getting old in a hurry.

Also we have had several folks visit our board to just act stupid here and say things to get folks mad. Make stupid posts, insult the readers here. Very childish!

So don't blame some of us for being a little uptight.

Once someone appears well intentioned or sincere, then we except them and enough of that.

See ya

HeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwww