Thread: super charge
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2005, 09:33 PM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

We are near finishing a turbo on a Colorado and have the offer from a dealer to borrow or come to lot as mcuh as We need and see how much change it requires to adapt it to H3. Hopefully in 30 to 60 days We will know how it works on H3. I hope like Fastest says alot of things eat up Your time but, have a custom turbo builder helping just incase it requires something in between what is on the shelf. Just trying to look at all angles. If You would like to know more PM Me and I'm happy to visit about it or if I cannot answer I will get the answer from the man who can.
TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges