View Single Post
Old 07-22-2005, 08:45 PM

geberhard is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by geberhard:
I posted one link from pirate, was looking for the funny one on the Liberty and Scrambler helping the H2 stuck.

Yep, tahnk you for proving my point, and the extensive background research. so hard to look for me since I used my pirate board name since I am not a coward and am even posting my name you weak prick.

Thansk God I can say I build my rig rather than bedn over like you did buying yours, and getting very little to no use out of it.

Grow up little kid and pirate is not a jeep site, it is a extreme rock crawling site, and tehre are forums for all rigs that wheel... errr. maybe not H2's...

Oh, and a cool other forum and site for you to look at is: http://www.fuh2.com

You like many here are missing the point But come to the "hood" sometime and we can go have fun wheeling together
You don't like it personal? Why are you here at an H2 forum posting bull****? You made it personal with your BS postings and I simply responded to your lies. Especially the ones about where you saw the video. Don't like it when your buttons are pushed, do you.

It's always everyone else that's missing the point, isn't it. You have failed miserably at making any point except the one of making an ass of yourself. I just enjoy helping out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry paragon, you are the making an ass of yourself without anyones's help The video is posted here:

http://customers.holdenmss.com/webfi...ibuteForum.wmv

I did not see it in the pirate site unfortunately...

Like in one of my first posts, the same thing portrayed in Dennis video, can be applied to any rig, as there are planny of "funny " Videos with any rig breaking, including Hummers. His video has low riders "bling" Jeeps, the same can be found on Google Images, easily... that is what I posted. The pic of a Hummer with broken tie rods or video can also be posted in teh same location Dennis put in his video....