View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 01:35 AM

BbyHmmr is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummBebe:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">2) my concern is the factory rim width of 7.5" and 12.50 wide tire. i though you had to run at least a 8" wide rim to run a 12.50 wide tire. ??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's what I thought. But it appears to be fine. Tell us how you fudged that 1/2" !!!!

Oh, and I'm sold. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> I looked for about 3 weeks straight before I purchased my 35s and I belive that Procomp and Mickey Thompson are the only 2 companies that carry a 35" tire(at that time) in 16s that you can buy that will fit the stock width I had to go with a 315/75/16. That way I didn't have to take any chances with the tire rim being to narrow. I have even had them all the way down to 15lbs for trail riding and no problems at all with the trying to seperate from the rim.
35\" ProComp Xterrain