View Single Post
Old 10-16-2006, 07:48 PM
Hummer Authority

Wisha Haddan H3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: IF YOU DRIVE AN FJ YOU MIGHT BE A SISSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by PARAGON
Don't look like a dumbass if you are gonna bash. It's an aftermarket ARB bumper that has a winch in it and they had to use that winch a ton this weekend.

Please take your own advice Paragon.

"Much of the time" gives the FJ more credit than "they had to use that winch a ton". And don't frame me as a web-wheeling FJ hater after I said the FJ's wheeling was awesome, that I respected its offroad ability and that I appreciate its strengths. I haven't wheeled with an FJ (yet) only because I never see them on my trail runs. But I've driven both the manual and auto FJ and studied their specs inside and out. I also posted a link detailing my position, which you conveniently ignored.

You still haven't explained why or how you know the FJ is better than the H3. What's your personal experience with them? Have you ever driven them? Tell us about it. Maybe you've just seen both on the trail, but we can't read your mind. All you've done is post awesome pictures of an FJ on an obstacle, which only shows what the FJ can do ... not what the H3 can't.

So once again, if you've seen an FJ succeed where an H3 got stuck, tell us about it ... or better yet take a pic. Otherwise, you're the web wheeler talking out of your ass.

Last edited by Wisha Haddan H3 : 10-16-2006 at 07:53 PM.