View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 01:58 PM
Elcova Newbie

jayell1 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Re: MEDVED Wheatridge - Denver, CO

MEDVED HUMMER in CASTLE ROCK IS EVEN WORSE!!

My wife and I went to purchase a Hummer H2 last week from the Medved Castle Rock location and we have never met a salesperson as disrespectful and arrogant as a fruit cake by the name of Todd Tennapel (should be fatapple) I've found out now that he's actually the new car sales manager! His attitude was shocking to say the least! He had an attitude from the moment he sat down and my wife and I just looked at each other like "what the F is his problem! Guess he thought we were going to just write out a check for $60K without discussing it. Dealers just don't like it when you've done your homework and actually know more than they do!

We did a 5 minute test drive and where in the showroom for less than 20 minutes (not 2-3 hours) ready to wrap up the deal. I accepted their BS add-ons of tint $399, clear bra $349, pinstripe $299 (all worth $200 maybe) and told him to take off the cheapass Medved wheel cover for $150 (I'm not paying them to advertise their crappie dealership), he said NO! It's on there you pay for it!.......... YOU THINK!! See ya!!

When we decided to "walk" (really because of his horrible attitude) he began yelling in the showroom about how "I" was jerking "them" around!! He proceeded to yell and told us to get out of "HIS" dealership and never come back. No need to worry about that!! He also didn't have to worry about others hearing him in the showroom, because there wasn't anyone, guess most people have figured this place out!

As we headed to the door, the SOB continued to follow us and verbally insulted my wife by calling her a "princess" as he continued to say get out. I had to use unbelievable restraint to keep from ripping his head off and sticking it up his u know what!!

Beware of MEDVED!!