View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 07:31 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Group of *******ers Destroys Alpine Meadow???

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummerpartsman
why is everyone so mean to hollieh3? can you guys just drop it!!!! you all sound like high shool guys that don't get laid. maybe hx did something wrong but why drag it out.
I think you need to read the beginning of the thread where we find out they drove over protected land to make a new trail. They didn't admit to doing wrong. They didn't help pay for, or contribute with the repairs. They and their club appear to have just washed their hands of it.

That's not responsible and doesn't help those of us that would like to keep trails open without giving the enviromentalists fire power against it.

No where in this thread will you find an apology, just excuses that they were "blazing a new trail for HXC members".

That's wrong. It's protected land. They should have been more responsible about the whole issue.

Besides, this probably would have died out if they didn't keep coming back stirring up trouble.