Thread: Czech Republic
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 04:34 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale
Default Re: Czech Republic

I have noticed alot of USA citizens living in Czech Republic and alot of them driving Hummers of some model.

Is there a special skill needed there or tax incentive. What just is the reason besides the fact that the country side is picture perfect?

Does say the dollar of retirement Americans go farther?

I'm just really curious as war with Russia seems quite possible to me and I would think the old satelite states would be of high interest to Russia. Fortunately NATO would be helping the cause of Democracy and help the old eastern block nations defend themselves.

I hope you can enlighten me.

Honestly,
TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges