View Single Post
Old 11-03-2006, 02:32 AM
Hummer Professional

H3PAC is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Sylvania Silverstars

Guess I posted my comments in the wrong section yesterday - Here it is for this thread:

Just purchased a pair of Sylvania H13ST Silverstars from Autozone tonight at $19.95 ea. Replaced the OEM Phillips lamps (took less than 2 minutes for both sides) and wow - a very noticeable difference in light quality and intensity. The silverstars produce a much more natural, pleasing white light and are in fact, brighter than the OEM's. Although the wattage is the same, Osram Phillips managed to squeeze more lumens out The upgrade was definitely worthwhile. I took the last pair from the store and was told they can't keep them on the shelf for more than 2 days before they sell out. I was going to pick up a set of 9145ST's for the fogs, but they only had one in stock. Will be back to the store soon. In case you're wondering, Sylvania does not offer the H13 in the Silverstar Ultra version, but I suppose it's only a matter of time. Here's a link to Sylvania's website if you want more info on these lamps: http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProd...ce/Silverstar/
I give these lamps a perfect score.