View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 02:57 AM
Hummer Guru

OrangeCrush is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: LIFTED HUMMERS THREAD!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler1bo
So I'm pretty sure I got flipped off today..couldn't tell for sure but I could have sworn I saw the hand gesture through this douche bags heavily tinted windows. I had all my windows down just minding my own business and this guys rolls around going the opposite way in a jacked up Tacoma with one gay a$$ bumper on the front. Some tough guy right there. It sort of pissed me off, especially since he did it through his tint and in that piece of sh!t he called a truck.

A few years ago when I moved into this house, I was driving to work. As I passed this Mustang, the woman flipped me off. I thought at first she must have me mistaken for someone else. (like there?s so many white lifted H2?s)

On the second day, she drives past me at roughly the same point and flips me off again. WTF?

The third day the same thing... now I?m getting pissed. She just don?t know me.

On the fourth day, I saw her coming, hit the gas and JERKED into her lane.

Dude, I?m telling you, that fukkin? mustang spun sideways and landed on somebody?s lawn.

I never did see her again. Fukkin ****. She won?t be the first person I?ve run off the road and I promise she won?t be the last.

Mark