View Single Post
Old 03-22-2008, 06:08 AM
Elcova Rookie

quiksilver is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Buying into this whole addiction, need your help

Thank you guys for all your help. I really did find a steal on a low mileage alpha, unfortunately I have to take a Series 7 exam on Thursday and studying over the last few days won't allow me time to get the logistics worked out on the trade in and I'm scared someone in the Dallas area on these boards will steal it out from under me LOL.

Luckily with rising gas prices and the economy struggling, I think the market here will continue to get flooded with these used Hummers in good shape long enough for me to try and snag a Alpha.

I'm truly in love with the H3 already and I was blown away with the new 08 I-5 I drove. I even yanked the gorgeous clean thing off the road for a second on the test drive and plowed over some dry gravel/grass (What? The sales lady just gave me the keys and didn't ride along, her fault ). I was highly impressed even with that engine and the overall ride. I could definitely be sufficed with the I-5 if I couldn't find another deal on an Alpha after my test.

I'm not in a huge rush other than you all have seriously lit a fire in me somewhere and I'm addicted and need a fix soon