View Single Post
Old 07-21-2005, 03:22 PM
Hummer Guru

BlueTJCO has a little shameless behaviour in the past

what is so fun for me is being a Jeeper but not being loyal to any automotive "brand" of some sort. Also, I will be joining you all in Moab this year so it will definately be a good time with plenty of "razzing" I'm sure but no worries, I have thick skin and love to wheel.....with that being said....I dont have near the rig, nor the money or time to put into my Jeep such as Jerry Bransford can.....but I can assure you that I am a very capable driver with a near stock, very capable Jeep....so this should be lots of fun, and we can document every second of it

I am planning on new tires, new aussie locker for the front, and have already started the flat fendering of my little beast....My plan for my Heap is to continue to run my tera 2t lift, 33 inch tires, but I'm flat fendering it for the extra clearance. I believe that flex and a low center of gravaity gets me futher than most people could ever expect. I am very excited to experience moab for once. Most if not all of my years of wheeling have been in my great little state of Colorado. Should be fun!

Alec, we should get together for a beer sometime when you have free time. My office is very close to your house. I wouldn't mind B/Sing with you once everything gets rolling, but before the trip obviously!