View Single Post
Old 07-25-2005, 12:10 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by pirate cralwer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">DennisAJC
nice vid,Hmmm you do a very good job at editing , serveral of those clips do not show how many times it really took for that h2 get up the Escalator, in the actual vid it took him like 30 tries to make it up the first part.on the part where it shows the BLAZER going down loin's back? you left out where they had lost their brakes which is what caused them to lose control, nice making fun of someones misfortune, class act right there guy.Hummers pulling jeeps? nice pic but what about this one that you forgot about?

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/attac...chmentid=53419 or this one of a turtle http://www.krawlr.com/random/DSCN0037a.jpg

If your going to do a video, do one that does justice to the sport, not one making fun of someone elses mis-fortunes.

all this video is going to do is create more hate and discontent amoung the every, Its bad enough as it is.

hopefully this post won't get deleted but will serve as a reminder not to look down on others.

To all the other REAL H2 owners enjoy your beasts and tread lightly and safely. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pirate Crawler,

I will respond to you the way some Jeepers have talked to us over the years.

NO, NO, NO, I will NOT be educated! I'm closing my ears to you and asses the Jeep the way I see fit.

-The Liberty, TJ,YJ ALL share the same parts and frame as indicated in the video.

-Jeep is German owned.

-Countries like Iraq use Jeep.

-You all work at Burger Joints.

-Stay at the Mall and Bling your ride, that's what Jeeps are for.

Some of these are not true mind you, but the general public doesn't know that. They'll believe what I tell them because I can. I can spread misinformation about the Jeep as good or better than you guys can about the H2.

The video is designed to make you feel and react the way we've felt and reacted over the years being H2 owners.

I'm glad you enjoyed my video.

MORE TO COME.....

My Video Collectionez