View Single Post
Old 10-20-2006, 07:52 PM
Hummer Guru

Hmmm2 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Rear Brake/Axle Groan...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourfourto
Anyway the service rep said all he can do for me is to have a hummer rep meet me at the dealer and go from there.
The service manager said he will call me this afternoon to set a day and time.

This is starting to get me fustrated
Wellllll, this is what happened to me, fourfourto, beginning back last June. I eventually called GM Customer Service and got a case#, going to the 2nd level after the first gal tried all that she could. The gentleman I finally dealt with was fantastic .. a true asset to GM, in my opinion. Anyways, I never DID get to meet with the Hummer tech. Make sure you are there when he is!! I'm sure it will make a difference to get your opinion in on it. A Hummer tech/rep happened to be there on another case, so looked at mine, too. No one told me. My GM Cust. Srv guy told me what the Hummer rep reported .. basically the same as your report from the dealer today. He did, however, strongly encourage me to try another Hummer dealer, which was a real pain in the rear, for me. I did, however, and had great satisfaction until I began hearing it coming back somewhat over the last couple of weeks. PLEASE post what happens once the Hummer tech/rep talks to you and sees your H3! When I decide on when to take mine in, I'm going to have them use the Chassis Ears on the t/case and see what they say. Do you think you'll be seeing the rep next week? Good luck! Stay determined!