Thread: H2 paint job
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2005, 09:21 PM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

It would depend on how much customizing you want and if We had to air brush things you wanted or hand line much. It would run around $8000 to up as much as You wanted. We remove everything including the windows so there is no old paint found on the rig anymore. It would depend on flames or murals. We could do a paint job up in the 20K range easily it all depends on what You want to do. Perfection is all We live for. Our shop boss walks up and if he sees something in the door no one else sees and he is the onlty one that sees it it does not matter it gets redone all the way back to the metal.
My guess in My paint job material is going to be 3k to 4k as this is the 3rd time as the boss has not liked how it turned out and it has been taken back to the start. He knows I was not being that picky but, He says he does not care what i think it is His reputation when it is out in the public and at shows. It represents MSA and HC everywhere it goes so it will be perfect. OK is all I could say.He is sick and working Himself staying late and it was His decision. That is how we are at anything even if it is just in for billet to be put on or custom interior with audi/video.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges