View Single Post
Old 09-03-2003, 05:14 PM

Scruff is off the scale

hey guys this is pretty childish. I don't think either side has bragging rights until they've taken their vehicle off road. Until then you can't really say anything.

As for the american-japanese vehicle issue. What's the point here? Where did that come from? If it weren't for competition why would companies work harder to satisfy us? I mean i feel good buying American. But I'm not going to buy American just to buy American. I buy what i like.

Toyota is not crap. It has the highest quality ratings of mass consumer car company through it's own brand as well as the lexus brand.

The H2 on the other hand does not. It in fact has more problems than any other current vehicle coming off the lines. But it's a new vehicle. Give it time to mature and let GM address these issues.

Also, nothing anyone says here has any worth unless you have something to back it up. No more my truck is better than yours. It's worthless and we're causing pointless bickering... it's like when you see elementary schoolers pissed at eachother because they can't convince the other side that they got the best video game system.

Point of all this? People who like toyotas are going to buy a toyota. People who like H2s are going to buy H2s. We're not here to satisfy eachother. We're here to satisfy ourselves.

Oh but feel free to tear it up off the road... now that's some friendly competition.