View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 09:59 PM
Hummer Authority

ssgharkness020147 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Predator Motorsports Stage 4 Engine Upgrade

Damn. This is probably the worst story I have heard yet. Sorry to hear about all your troubles. FWIW, I would keep the intercooler. Regardless that is completely unacceptable, report them to the BBB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002H1
Predator talked me into a 2" body lift with a 2" suspension. After they installed both lifts and the stage 4 kit, they called me and said it looked insane but I will need to get new bigger tires to accommodate the lift. I stressed concern before I purchased the lift first and then before I purchased rims / tires. Both times they all stated they do these installations all the time. I was very worried about the Tranny with all these extras. They said the stock tranny is bulletproof. After the put the rims on I picked it up. Right away the coolant light came on. I drove it back. They forgot to add more fluid to the cooling system upgrade. I then left as they were closing. As soon as I got on the freeway the check engine light came on as the truck was sputtering. I took it to a good mechanic and he stated" the waste gate control is locking up and creating the turbo to sputter, they didn't cut a hole for the steering boot and it is ripped, he also stated I should not off-road this truck at all with the rims, tires, and lift they installed. He said it would be unsafe and the rims would crack. I told Predator we travel to Mexico and Havasu alot and we plan on going off-road our H1 often. They LIED... Also, they stated that my hummer is the first one they put the body and suspension after I kept asking questions. I don't remember if I mentioned how they installed their D Ring Bumper wrong, resting on my hood rather than suspending it above the hood. Also they scratched the s--- out of my hood on the passenger side below the D Ring. They don't know what they are doing...I have been there at least 5 times for them to fix problems from their problems. Now Im going on monday to have them take all that CRAP off!!!!!

-007=