View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 11:26 AM
Elcova Newbie

kimoxbibo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Aftermarket Wheels & Service Tire Pressure Monitor - SVC TPM

I bought one Orange TPMS from US Auto Parts. I found US Auto Parts sells the cheapest TPMS. For other brand, I found most of the internal units are more than $200. This one is only $170. More importantly, it's universal for all passenger car models. I think it's worthy and cheap for me.
Orange TPMS is easy to install. Only need to install sensors and plug in the cigar jet. Then the little kit works. Unlike most of other TPMS, they need some extra cable. Not friendly enough. Moreover, Orange unit tested in many racing car (Formula Renault, Honda Le-Manz 24 hrs) I like speed so much, I was wondering if the speed goes too high and it doesn't work. It seems speed not a problem for it.
Continental Tire mentioned TPMS can reduce fuel consumption. It?s a great info for me. I saw the crude gasoline has been $140 today. I need to drive 2 hrs per day. Saving fuel consumption is also a good news for me.

Also, I heard that flat tire is the biggest reason of non-human factor accident. Watching my tire is another reason I need TPMS.

So, I personally recommend to get one Orange TPMS from US Auto Parts. You can also find one there. (http://www.usautoparts.net/cat...S409S).

Some pictures when I open the box.
Attached Images

Last edited by kimoxbibo : 07-01-2008 at 04:38 PM.