View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 01:06 AM
Hummer Veteran

DTHVLY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Why the FJ Cruiser is no Threat to the H3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aubs
Not one of those pictures actually proves anything. There's no way to know if they made it up Hell's Gate, and Potato Salad, as others have said, probably was winched and maybe photoshopped! Notice that vehicle sitting conspicously in the last picture. It's aimed downhill, like it's winch might be facing the FJ... And I can now see the corporate tags!

I still want to see FJ vs. H3. I know the H3 would destroy the FJ. So where are the vids of an FJ not stuck in a mud puddle, and where's the FJ following an H3. That's what I want to see, and I still have not seen it!!!

If you want to see the FJ completing Hells Gate the vids are on the Trail Teams site. OH yeah and feel free to post up your videos and pictures of the H3 even attempting Potato Salad, if there are any.

If you want to see an FJ vs. H3 then take an H3 to a Toyota Trail Teams event, and don?t tell me you can?t find them because they have been at every major ORV area and off-road event in the country since last November, and will continue to be through the end of the year, they even post their schedule online. You?ve been called out so check the schedule and show up.

http://www.toyota.com/vehicles/minisite/fjbulletin/index.html?s_van=GM_FJ_HOME_FJ_BULLETIN