View Single Post
Old 09-20-2006, 06:58 AM
Hummer Veteran

EXH1X5 is off the scale
Default Re: SUTLIFF HUMMER HARRISBURG PA

[quote=BlueHUMMERH2] EXH1X5, your post is rediculous [or did you mean ridiculous?]. Every client is [supposed to be anyway] a potential customer. Treating a client as someone less special based on his/her previous place of purchase is stupid [but it does happens]. Every client, regardless of sex, religion, race, orientation, height, girth should be [you mean... they aren’t?] treated like everyone else, because every client could be [you mean …SHOULD BE?] a customer. I feel bad for you EXH1X5 [be assured the felling is mutual]. I know you usually have intelligent posts [I’ve never been accused of that], but this is not one of them. Your old school thought on customer relations is dead [or at least it should be] in today's market. There are simply too many brands, dealerships, and competitors. There's no room for the "take it or leave it" mentality. [Oh, don’t stop there; we want to read the rest of SUTLIFF’s Mission Statement?]

And FYI, I know Aubs did buy his H2 AT Sutliff, at STICKER. Your comment with your silly, jumpy smilies is completely unjustified.

So then YOU are trying to tell all of us reading this that My Buddy Aubs complaints are COMPLETELY UNFOUNDED …is that what YOU want us all to believe???

I SAY NO TO YOU!!!

Aubs knows exactly how HE feels about the way HE has been treated by SUTLIFF …but until I explained it to him, HE just couldn't understand “WHY”!!!/quote]

NOTE: Edits/corrections/comments in BOLD are by EXH1X5; those silly, jumpy smilies are by ElcovaForums

Last edited by EXH1X5 : 09-20-2006 at 07:08 AM.