View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 07:55 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale
Default Re: 08 DASH QUESTIONS/OPINIONS

Seriously not trying to be funny but, if you could put the dash boobies back on it would help the look allot for my taste. I will not own a newer model as long as I can keep my Mall Queen running or buy them with low miles. I was for some improvement but, changing that dash look was to far. It looks to much like a soccer mom car even though the H2 has been used that way but, in great taste by most. It still looked like it was an off road machine. Most will like thew new interior to have to live with it to get the 6.2L. That increase in size of engine does not even get my interest when the extra cost they put in price to add the motor I could put allot more punch in the 6.0L. As a Hummer engine told me the bottom end on the 6.0L is not what people need to worry about. It is the top end. The bottom is bullet proof. The head service manager told me the same.

I know though YOU will do a great job on the interior parts. If I get to a place I could use some parts inside my 2005 show Queen I have thought about getting You to do some special stuff and of course list you as a sponsor at every show. My list of sponsors and how long I had a commitment with them has run out although i still have the parts that is part of the deal. It means i can take on a few more and they will be high up on the list board and in bigger letters. So they will be pushed while ones that have ran out may not even be ob the board but, if asked i tell the people about them as the sponsor was good to me. I'm thinking of some radical chnages in the interior to go with my Katzskin sponsorship.

Well anyway someone will step up as i have heard of several wanting to move up to 2008 and they should if it makes them happy but, I think You could help the int. look allot better since the dash boobies are gone.

Good Luck and we will talk in Jan. 08 or sooner if You are interested. There are allot of the old int. out there than new ones.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges